（1） Refrigeration equipment:
1. For the cold storage equipment in initial operation, it should be noted that the temperature in the cold storage is high and the refrigeration load is large. The opening of the suction valve can be adjusted to reduce the initial load. Pay attention to whether the pressure of the refrigeration unit and the operating current value of the control box are too high.
2. The initial operation unit of the cold storage equipment: frequently observe the oil level and oil return of the compressor and the cleanliness of the oil, and timely solve the problem of dirty oil or falling oil level in case of poor lubrication. Check the oil pressure gauge. The normal value should be 1-4kgf/cm2 higher than the low pressure value. If the oil pressure is too low, replace the engine oil or clean the oil filter or check whether the low pressure of the system is normal.
3. For the air cooling unit of the cold storage equipment: clean the air cooler frequently to keep it in a good heat exchange state.
For water-cooled units in cold storage, the turbidity of cooling water shall be checked frequently. If the cooling water is too dirty, it shall be replaced. Check the water supply system for leakage, overflow, dripping and leakage. Whether the water pump works normally, whether the valve switch is effective, and whether the cooling tower and fan are normal.
For the cold air unit of the cold storage: check the condenser frequently for scaling, and remove the scale in time.
4. For the air-cooled air cooler of the cold storage equipment: frequently check the defrosting condition, whether the defrosting is timely and effective, and adjust the defrosting time and cycle of the automatic control box according to their own use frequency. If the cooling fan motor is burnt or jammed, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
5. Frequently observe the operation state of the heart compressor of the cold storage equipment, and check its exhaust temperature and suction temperature. During seasonal operation, pay special attention to the operating state of the system and adjust the liquid supply of the system in time.
6. Carefully listen to the running sound of the compressor, cooling tower, water pump or condenser fan, and timely deal with any abnormality found. At the same time, check the vibration of the compressor, exhaust pipe and anchor.
7. Maintenance of compressor: the internal cleanliness of the reformed or unused refrigeration system is poor, so the refrigeration oil and drying filter should be replaced once after 30 days of operation, and once again after half a year of operation (depending on the actual situation). For systems with high cleanliness, the refrigeration oil and drying filter should also be replaced once after one year of operation, depending on the situation.
（2） Control system
1. Regularly inspect the temperature of the cold storage every day, and timely repair if abnormal. The common fault is the system shutdown caused by pressure protection. Generally, problems with low pressure will lead to slow refrigeration, and the compressor will stop and start intermittently. The high pressure problem is usually caused by the protection of the differential pressure controller due to the high pressure, which can operate normally only after being reset. After reset, check whether the pressure is normal.
2. Regularly check whether the power supply voltage is normal. The voltage requirement of general refrigeration equipment is 380+- 10% V. The refrigeration equipment cannot operate normally beyond this range. If the equipment is damaged due to voltage problems, the manufacturer will not be responsible for warranty. Check whether the air switch, AC contactor and protection module in the control box operate normally every 1 month. In case of poor contact or contact ablation of AC contactor, replace them in time, so as to avoid early damage to the equipment due to lack of phase or insufficient voltage during the operation of compressor, condenser and air cooler.
（3） Refrigeration system leaks
Regularly check whether there is leakage at each equipment interface, welding junction, pipeline and valve, so as to realize early detection, early maintenance and reduce losses.